Contracts and tenders with the council
The South East Shared Services website:
- offers a quick quotes section to enable staff to run competitive quotes for smaller contracts
- provides greater transparency by improving the link between live tenders and our published contracts register
- streamlines the tendering process, particularly for small contracts
- improves engagement with SMEs for contract opportunities
- offers free notifications to suppliers when contract opportunities arise
Our tender and quotation opportunities are advertised on South East Shared Services, Contracts Finder and if over EU thresholds, on TED.europa.eu. There should be no fee for accessing our tenders.
Information for suppliers
Terms and conditions
These terms accompany purchase orders.
Ethical Practice & Code of Conduct for Suppliers
This Orbis Ethical Procurement Statement document sets out our commitment to ethical practice throughout the contract lifecycle as we work with suppliers to deliver goods, works and services for our partners and customers. It is complementary to our Code of Conduct for Suppliers, which sets out the commitments and standards to which we expect suppliers to adhere when bidding for and delivering contracts for goods, works and services for our partners and customers.
This contract register is a list of our current contracts, with value, start and end dates, and a team to contact for more information. It is held on the South East Shared Services portal, and can be downloaded into an excel spreadsheet:
The council's principal address used in our contract documents.The address is:
Brighton & Hove City Council
Hove Town Hall
Hove, BN3 3BQ
If you have a complaint about these pages or any service provided by the Corporate Procurement Team, please follow this link to the council's comments & complaints page.
Further information on local business support: