Invest4 Business Growth Grants
Get money from the Invest4 grant fund to help your business, find out if your business is eligible and what you can use the money for.
About the fund
Invest4 grant funds are a strand of the European Regional Development Funds. They support growing and established businesses.
The fund provides up to 40% towards your business investment. We accept applications for grants of between £1,500 and £170,000, (capital or revenue).
These grants are for businesses that have identified or secured funds to invest in their own business growth. They must be able to evidence that they have the 60% necessary to get an Invest4 grant.
Invest4 grants are not part of the government package of Covid support.
To find out how the Invest4 grant can help your business grow send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can use an Invest4 grant for:
- equipment and machinery
- consultancy services
- premises improvements
- new IT systems or IT system upgrades
- moving all or part of your business online
- website improvements or launches
- leadership and management development
This is not everything you can use the Invest4grant for, find more Invest4 Business Growth Grants information.
Businesses that are eligible to apply
Trading businesses, including not-for-profit organisations and charities with a trading arm based in the following areas can apply:
- Coast to Capital area, which covers Greater Brighton City Region
- West Sussex
- East Surrey Coast to Capital Local Enterprise area
Businesses must have less than:
- 250 employees
- £30m on their balance sheet
- £40m turnover
Businesses looking to invest in their growth and resilience. The growth and resilience measures must include one or more of the following:
- job creation
- increase in turnover, productivity or profitability
- introducing new products or services to the market or business
Businesses are already taking advantage of the Invest4 grant fund, examples include:
- new equipment for the expansion of a bakery, to support their growth and to increase productivity of their current workforce
- new website and marketing strategy to align with the growth plans for a small business to move forward in a post-Covid marketplace
- a manufacturer investing in a CNC lathe to extend their product range
- a beauty manufacturer’s new product development to enable growth into overseas markets
The fund is only available for a short time and the Invest4 team want to make sure our local businesses can access the fund. They can then grow their business whether that is just related to a growth in turnover or extends to recruiting staff.
To find out more about how the Invest4 grant can help your business grow send an email to email@example.com.