View your business rates account and bills
Go paperless and view your business rates bill online instead.
Sign in to your business rates account to:
- view your business rates bill
- view a full breakdown of what you owe and what have you paid
- make changes to some details on your account
You'll be taken to our partner site and the web address will begin: northgate-nes.co.uk
Business Grant applications cannot be submitted through the Business Rates online billing system on this page. You need to do this via our separate MyAccount for business service. If you’re looking to submit an application for a Business Grant, please read the Covid-19 business support grant guidance, and then select the ‘Covid19 business support’ option when prompted.
If you are looking to view your Business Rates account and bills online, please continue below.
Create an online account
To create an online account, you will need to provide your:
- name or organisation (as shown exactly on your bill)
- business rates (NNDR) number
You will also need to provide 2 of the following:
- online reference (if you received a welcome email)
- postcode of the property
- last 3 digits of a phone number we hold on your account
- last 3 digits of the bank account number we hold on your account (if you pay by Direct Debit)