Complaint about a local bus, coach, train, taxi journey or flight?
If you have a complaint about your bus journey please contact the relevant bus operator directly.
Bus operators serving the Brighton & Hove area are:
If your complaint is about:
- Council funded bus services
Bus services: 16, 16A, 37, 37B, 47, 52, 56, 57, 66, 72, 74, 75, 76, 76A, 77, 78, 79, 91, 95, 95A
- Home to school transport
Contact Brighton & Hove City Council's Customer Feedback team
- Bus stops & shelters
Phone: 01273 292480
- Concessionary bus passes
Phone 01273 291924
If you have a complaint about your National Express coach journey please contact:
- National Express UK Coach Customer Services, National Express House, Mill Lane, Digbeth, Birmingham, B5 6DD
- phone: 0871 781 81 81
- go to the National Express website.
If you have a complaint about your train journey please contact the relevant train operator directly. Train operators serving the Brighton & Hove area:
If you have a complaint about your taxi journey please follow the taxi complaints procedure.
If you have a complaint about your flight please contact Shoreham Airport, by emailing email@example.com, or writing to: Shoreham Airport, Shoreham by Sea, BN43 5FF or phone: 01273 467373
Unhappy with the response to your complaint?
If you are unhappy with the response to your train complaint, you can contact Passenger Focus and they will independently review your case.
Freepost RTEH-XAGE-BYKZ, Passenger Focus, PO Box 5594, Southend on Sea, SS1 9PZ
Phone: 0300 123 2350
Textphone: 08458 501354
Bus & coach complaints
If you are unhappy with the response to your bus or coach complaint, contact Bus Users UK and they will independently review your case.
- Bus Users UK, PO Box 119, Shepperton, TW17 8UX
- Brighton Area Buswatch is the local group of Bus Users UK and aims to provide a strong voice on behalf of local bus users. To find out more, write to: Brighton Area Buswatch, 2 Borough Street, Brighton, BN1 3BG or emmail: firstname.lastname@example.org