Accessible transport options for people with have difficulty with mobility.
A pocket guide has been designed to enable people who may have difficulty with their mobility, or need assistance and information on using a wide range of transport options to get around the city.
The guide is a useful reference that includes information on voluntary sector groups, bus and rail services, taxi’s and other relevant transport information such as how to obtain blue badges and parking information.
- Download our accessible transport guide [PDF 913kb]
- Apply for a blue badge
- Find out about the Easylink bus service for disabled people.
- Get information about talking bus stops in the city
- Find out about wheelchair accessible taxis available in Brighton & Hove
- Get involved in the Brighton & Hove Local Access Forum
- ‘Visit Brighton’ Accessible Brighton & Hove webpage
If you would like help with journey planning or you have accessibility problems at your bus stop, please call the Public Transport Team on 01273 292480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org