Make a complaint using our corporate complaints procedure

Use this form to make a complaint if the service you’re contacting us about follows our corporate complaints procedure. Some council services have a separate complaints process.

If you’re contacting us about this issue for the first time please get in touch with the service directly.

If you have supporting documents you can upload them at the top of the form below.

You will now be taken to a 3rd party site called iCasework.