About workplace health
Improving your staff’s health can increase morale and productivity at work. This can lead to people having less time off because of sickness.
Having healthy staff can also save the economy money, and reduce illness and disease in our society.
To find out more about the support we can give you, please send an email to email@example.com or phone 01273 294 589.
What we can do to help
Together we can make a plan to help your staff get healthier. We call this a workplace wellbeing programme. We can help you make positive changes and stick to them, and make sure they become part of your organisations everyday life.
We can help you:
- find out what your staff need to be more healthy
- access the accredited Level 2 Understanding Health Improvement in the Workplace training course
- plan and put into action a workplace wellbeing programme
- make sure your wellbeing programme is working
- join the Workplace Health Champion scheme
Depending on your organisation, we may also be able to offer your staff:
- NHS Health Checks for people over 40 years old
- support with healthy eating
- support to apply for the Healthy Choice Award for your staff canteen
- help to make your workplace sugar smart
- talks and workshops about how to increase physical activity
- support to stop smoking
- support and advice about alcohol or drugs
The areas we focus on are:
- general advice about good health
- physical activity
- healthy eating
- emotional health and wellbeing
- drugs and alcohol