Improve health and wellbeing in your workplace
If your organisation is in Brighton & Hove, we can work with you to improve your staff’s health and wellbeing at work.
About workplace health
Improving your staff’s health can increase morale and productivity at work. This can lead to people having less time off because of sickness.
Having healthy staff can also save the economy money, and reduce illness and disease in our society.
To find out more about the support we can give you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01273 294 589.
What we can do to help
Together we can make a plan to help your staff get healthier. We call this a workplace wellbeing programme. We can help you make positive changes and stick to them, and make sure they become part of your organisations everyday life.
We offer free support for any workplace and charity in Brighton & Hove to:
- find out what your staff need to be more healthy. Support to put a workplace wellbeing programme into action
- deliver health promotion campaigns and share resources including toolkits and guidance
- access health and wellbeing at work themed webinars
- sign up to the Brighton & Hove workplace health newsletter to stay up to date and share information with your staff. Find previous editions of our newsletter
- join the Workplace Health Champion scheme which includes:
- accredited Level 2 Understanding Health Improvement in the Workplace training course
- invite to quarterly network meetings with other champions in the city
- access 121 advice and support
Depending on your organisation, we may also be able to offer your staff:
- NHS Health Checks for people over 40 years old
- support with healthy eating
- support to apply for the Healthy Choice Award for your staff canteen
- help to make your workplace sugar smart
- talks and workshops about how to increase physical activity
- support to stop smoking
- support and advice about alcohol or drugs
Support for self employed
- get access to health and wellbeing at work themed webinars such as how to keep yourself well at work for self-employed
- sign up for support for individuals with the Healthy Lifestyles Team
The areas we focus on are:
- general advice about good health
- physical activity
- healthy eating
- emotional health and wellbeing
- drugs and alcohol