MyAccount and all forms
Due to essential updates, MyAccount and all forms will be unavailable from 2pm to 3pm 31 May 2023. We apologise for any inconvenience.
The Extra-Mural Chapel is a Grade II listed building in the Extra-Mural Cemetery, built in 1851, and set far apart from the main crematorium building.
The Extra-Mural Chapel can no longer be used for a service before a cremation or burial, or for a memorial service.
The entrance gates to the Extra-Mural Cemetery are located between Newmarket Road and Gladstone Place.
Please note that the Extra-Mural chapel cannot be reached by car from the Woodvale Crematorium main gate which is slightly further down Lewes Road and shares the same postcode.