Roads, pavements and potholes - report damage

Let us know about damage to roads and pavements in the city.

Use this form to report:

  • damage to roads and pavements
  • potholes
  • trip hazards on footpaths
  • loose manhole covers
  • damage to metal and concrete bollards

To report a problem, you need to:

  • provide your details
  • tell us where the problem is

You'll also have the option to:

  • upload photos as evidence

If you need help filling in this form, you can:

We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.

Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.