Road signs - report damaged or missing signs

Please start by entering your contact details.

You can use this form to report a damaged or missing road or parking sign, including:

  • regulatory - round signs like speed signs, no entry or cycling signs 
  • warning - triangle signs like school children or elderly people
  • information- text or direction signs like bus lane signs
  • parking signs - showing parking restrictions on street 

Please report a problem with a street name sign using our separate form.

You'll need to tell us:

  • your address and contact details
  • the location and details of the missing or damaged sign

We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.

Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.