Apply to store and sell fireworks on your premises

You need a licence to store fireworks on your business premises for the year and sell them on the allowed dates.

Apply for a gaming machine permit

You need a permit to install or adapt gaming machines or gambling software on your premises.

Apply for a premises licence

What you need to know when you or someone else applies to licence a premises for alcohol, music, dancing or sports, and how to comment on them

Street collections

You need to apply for a permit to collect money for charity on the street, 28 days before the collection date.

Scrap metal dealing

Get a licence to deal scrap metal and learn the regulations about selling scrap metal.