If you're moving out of the City, you need to tell us so we can update your Council Tax details.

If you pay your Council Tax by Direct Debit, you should contact your bank to end the Direct Debit as soon as possible.

If you're a landlord and want to tell us about a tenant moving out of your property, please use our change of tenants form instead.