If you're moving into the city, you need to tell us about your new address so we can register you for Council Tax.

Full-time students can also use this form to apply for a Council Tax discount. You'll need your student registration number to do this.

If you're a landlord and want to tell us about a tenant moving into your property, please use our change of tenants form instead.