Community and voluntary sector support
Support and grants for communities, voluntary organisations and neighbourhoods.
Engaging people who live and work in the city and tackling inequality are 2 of the council's key priorities.
- Grants and commissions to community and voluntary organisations Find out how to apply for funding for community activities
- Volunteering in Brighton & Hove Volunteer in your local area
- Neighbourhood Action Plans Working collaboratively to improve and develop neighbourhoods in the city
- Support for activity in your neighbourhood Get involved in your local area
- What the Communities, Equality & Third Sector Team do Learn how we are working with and support the city's communities and neighbourhoods
- Support for community cohesion activities Communities Co-ordinator support for community groups and organisations working on community cohesion
This section also contains information on the community rights brought in under the Localism Act 2011.