Tell us what you think about our Local Offer
Give us your feedback to help us improve the support and services we offer for children, young people and families.
About our SEND Local Offer
The SEND Local Offer is the name we use for all the information, support and services available for children and young people 0 to 25 years old who have special educational needs or a disability (SEND) and their families.
This includes services health, education, social care, community and voluntary sector and information about education, health and care (EHC) plans and the law around SEND. This website forms part of our Local Offer.
Give us your feedback
We want to know what you think about our Local Offer in Brighton & Hove. To give us your feedback you can:
- complete our online form
- contact any group, professionals or organisations we work with
- take part in local consultations, when we have them
If you need help to share your views please email email@example.com or phone 01273 293552.
Other ways we get feedback
We get feedback from parents and carers with help from:
- Amaze, our Information, Advice and Support (IAS) Service
- the Amazing Futures project, a peer support project for young people with additional needs aged 14-25 in Brighton & Hove and East Sussex.
- local schools, early years and childcare providers
- Parent Carers' Council (PaCC)
- young people's groups
- youth participation workers
How to complain
If you're not happy about the the service you have received from us, or the support your child gets, please talk to your caseworker.
You can also talk to other professionals you're working with so that you can get help and advice.
Get more information about making a complaint about:
- schools, nurseries and other or education services
- health services
- social care services
- Education, Health and Care (EHC) assessment and plan decisions
We deal with all complaints in a fair and sensitive way.
If we can’t agree about your complaint, you may be able to ask the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman to investigate how we've carried out our work or appeal to the SEND Tribunal.
The Ombudsman can't investigate a complaint where the issues can be dealt with by the SEND Tribunal.
Read our annual Local Offer reports to find out how we've used your feedback, what we’ve done to improve and plan information and services for the future.