Specialist units in Brighton & Hove schools

A list of primary and secondary schools with specialist facilities and centres that support children with an Education, Health and Care plan.

About specialist units

Specialist units in our local schools support children and young people with an Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan.

Other names we use for specialist units include specialist placements, specialist centres and specialist facilities.

You can discuss where your child should go to school when it's time to create an EHC plan, or at the annual EHC plan review.

List of specialist units

All specialist placements:

More information

Contact our SEN team, one of the schools listed above, your child's BHISS specialist teacher or education psychologist to get advice or more information.