Specialist units in Brighton & Hove schools
A list of primary and secondary schools with specialist facilities and centres that support children with an Education, Health and Care plan.
About specialist units
Specialist units in our local schools support children and young people with an Education, Health and Care (EHC) plan.
Other names we use for specialist units include specialist placements, specialist centres and specialist facilities.
List of specialist units
All specialist placements:
- Bevendean Primary School Hearing Support Facility for deaf or hearing impaired children
- Brighton Aldridge Community Academy Swan Centre for children with speech, language and communication needs or autistic spectrum conditions
- Carden Primary School Speech and Language Centre for children with speech, language and communication needs
- Hove Park School Phoenix Centre for children with speech, language and communication needs or autistic spectrum conditions
- Longhill High School Learning Support Facility for children with severe specific learning difficulties (SpLD)
- West Blatchington Primary School Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC) Facility for children with autistic spectrum conditions