Get support with health
Find GPs, dentists, pharmacies, mental health support, charities and centres for children with special educational needs and disabilities.
About health services
Health services support and care for children, young people and adults so that we can stay healthy.
They include include GPs, dentists, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy, physiotherapy, children's audiology, mental health support, charities and centres for children with special educational needs and disabilities.
Find local health services
Websites and directories where you can find health services to support children, young people and adults include:
- NHS website where you can find GPs, dentists, pharmacies and all other health services
- My Life Brighton & Hove Directory
- Family Services Directory
Find support for children and adults who need extra help
Organisations and websites that can help include:
- A picture of health by the NHS where you can get information about health topics that is easy to read
- Doc Ready where can help you get ready to visit a doctor to discuss your mental health
- Mencap where you can get advice and supports for people with a learning disability including health checks for children and young people who are 14 years old, or older, with learning disabilities
- Find, get, give where you can get support with mental health if you're 11 to 25 years old
- Easy health where you can information about health that is easy to read and understand
- Brighton and Hove Wellbeing Service where you can get information and support about mental health