- Child Benefit
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for children
- Child Tax Credit and Universal Credit
- Carer’s Allowance
- Direct Payments from social care
- The Family Fund
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
Find out about other grants that may be available on the Disability Grants website.
Go to the GOV.UK website to find out about:
- benefits you can claim
- financial help you can get if you're disabled
- help you may be able to get if you're a student with a learning difficulty, health problem or disability
Work out benefits you could get
Use these independent benefit calculators to work out what benefits you could get, how to claim and how your benefits may be affected if you start work:
If you get benefits you may be able to get free school meals for your child.
Find out how childcare and early education providers, schools and colleges get funding for children with special educational needs and disabilities.