We help residents of Brighton & Hove who have autism or a learning disability find, and keep, paid employment.
The Supported Employment Model
With the right job and the right support, everyone who wants to work, can work. We work together to identify your skills and aspirations, then we find the right job for you. We provide induction and training support on-site where needed. We keep in touch, so we can support individuals and their employers if needed at a later date.
First, you meet an Employment Officer for an Information, Advice and Guidance meeting. This is for you to find out more and decide whether Supported Employment is the right service for you. You will then work with your Employment Officer to find the best route to work and plan each stage by:
- understanding your skills and which jobs suit you
- writing a CV
- applying for jobs
- approaching employers and explaining how we can support them with your needs
- practice interviews and support at interviews if required
- when you have your job, we can support you in work too
We work with people who:
- are residents of Brighton & Hove
- are over the age of 18
- have autism or learning disabilities
- are seeking paid employment.
To get help complete the referral form or email: email@example.com