Before you start your application, read our Who can get free home to school transport page.
Use this form to:
- check if you can get free school transport
- apply for free school transport
To help us check if you can get free school transport you need to tell us your child's:
- full name
- date of birth
- main home address details
- school name
To apply for free school transport you need:
- your bank account or building society details (primary school applications)
- your bus pass ID number (secondary school applications)
- proof of maximum working tax credits, if you receive them
Learn how we use your personal information when you apply for help with home to school transport.
If you need support with your online application or need this information in another format or language, send an email to HometoSchoolTransport@brighton-hove.gov.uk or phone 01273 293 501.
If you would like to have home to school transport from September 2023, you need to apply by:
- 30 April 2023 - if your child is under 16 years of age
- 31 May 2023 - if your child is over 16 years of age
- 31 May 2023 - if you are an adult learner, over 19 years of age with an Education, Health and Care Plan