Part 1: All Children

Part 2: Pupils with Special Educational Needs

Part 3: Where transport is not provided

Part 4: Performance, Complaints and Appeals

Appendix 1 - Transport assessments for children with special educational needs, a disability or mobility problems: eligibility criteria

Appendix 2 - Vehicle Passenger Assistant Policy

Appendix 3 - Examples of Independent Travel Training

Appendix 4 - Home to School and Departmental Transport Incident Protocol

Appendix 5 - Safeguarding protocol for drivers

Appendix 6 - Epilepsy training and epilepsy protocol

Appendix 7 - How to provide safe transport for children and young people who use wheelchairs or harnesses

Driver and Vehicle Passenger Assistant handbook