How you can get involved
If you want to do a community clean-up and paint over graffiti in your local area, we could help.
We have a restricted budget for this work, so can only give paint and supplies to community groups or groups of residents. We may also choose to support a group who has not received supplies in the past.
Organise a graffiti clean-up
Once your group agrees to a time to paint over graffiti, email email@example.com
Please contact us at least 14 days before you plan to start.
You will need to tell us:
- your name and email address
- the name of your group or organisation
- how may over 18s will take part - no children are permitted
- the graffiti clean-up date, start and finish time
- the location(s) of where you want to paint
- the size of the area and attach photos if you have them
We will send you full terms and conditions when we agree to help and provide equipment and/or paint for your group.
How we can help
Our team can:
- provide you up to 15 litres of white, black or magnolia masonry paint
- provide you with equipment such as gloves, brushes, trays, rollers and 'caution wet paint' tape
- collect equipment if not wanted for future cleans
Our team can't:
- give permission to paint on private property - your group must seek this
- provide anti-graffiti paint or paint removal chemicals
- provide a risk assessment or insurance cover for your graffiti clean-up
- meet you after 12.30pm due to staff shifts