How you can get involved
Brighton & Hove City Council organises a volunteer litter scheme called the Tidy Up Team.
Keep up to date with all our activities and find out how you can get involved.
Organise a group beach clean
If you are organising a community beach cleaning event please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 14 days before your event.
You'll need to tell us:
- your name, phone and email address
- the name of your group, or organisation
- how many adults and children will take part
- activity date, start and finish time
- if you need to borrow equipment from us
Get a copy of our terms and conditions.
How we can help
Our team can:
- give you safety advice – see our beach clean risk assessment
- provide you with equipment - litter pickers and bags
- All litter collected should be left in, on, or beside a Brighton & Hove City Council bin
Our team can't:
- provide insurance cover for you or your organisation