Please wait until 3pm before you report a missed collection.
Reasons why collections are missed
If we didn’t collect your rubbish, recycling or garden waste it might be because:
- a bin or box was left where it can't be seen - they should be placed on the pavement where they can be seen
- a bin or box was put out after 6am on the day of collection
- recycling wasn’t sorted, for example glass should be separate
- your recycling included things we can't recycle
- a vehicle or object obstructed the route
If we can't collect your bin or box, we will return to collect as soon as we can. Otherwise collection will take place on the next scheduled day.