Book your collection
First, check what we can collect, and the prices below, then phone 01273 290 798 to book between 9:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
Our phone line is extremely busy. We'll answer your call as soon as we can.
We're currently booking collections slots for 3 weeks from now due to the popularity of the service.
When you book, we'll ask you describe the item(s) you want collected. We'll then give you a quote and you can pay over the phone.
Please have ready:
- a description of your item(s)
- your debit card for payment
- your full address with postcode
When we collect your item(s)
You must have the item(s) ready for collection and easily accessible when the crew arrive. This could be on your driveway, or in your front or back garden.
If you have no outside space, position the item(s) just inside the front door of your property.
Please do not, under any circumstances, leave an item(s) on the road or pavement, or outside your home as this is fly-tipping and you could be fined £400.
To make sure our customers and staff are safe, Covid restrictions are being applied.
We cannot accept any responsibility for damage caused during the collection.
When we arrive at your home, if the item(s) are not as described during your initial call, we reserve the right not to collect them.
We'll provide you with an updated quote and you can decide whether to accept it.
What we can collect and costs
We charge a minimum of £50 for up to 3 items. Each extra item is charged at £10 per item.
We may offer discounted rates if you're entitled to them. Please enquire when booking for more information.
The following costs are for standard item(s) only. Please let us know when you’re describing your item if there’s anything we should be aware of, as this will need to be taken into consideration.
- Single bed base
- Single bed mattress
- Double bed base
- Double bed mattress (including king size)
- Chest of drawers
- Small chest of drawers or bed side table
- Recliner armchair
- Electrically operated armchair
- Sofa bed
- Coffee table (average size)
- Dining room or garden chair
- Wardrobe (up to 2 doors)
- Wardrobe (3 or more doors)
- TV (up to 15 inch screen)
- TV (over 15 inch screen)
- Computer monitor
- Vacuum cleaner
- 5 black sacks of bagged waste - about half cubic metre
White goods have a set fee of £40 per item. This includes:
- cooker (must be fully disconnected)
- tumble dryer
- washing machine (must be fully disconnected)
- dishwasher (must be fully disconnected)
- under counter fridge or freezer (domestic size)
- fridge freezer or chest freezer
We may offer a discount on our large and electricals waste collection service if you:
- are over 60 years old
- receive income support or Universal Credit
- receive Employment and Support Allowance
- receive Job Seekers Allowance
- receive Incapacity Benefit
- receive Personal Independence Payment and/or Disability Living Allowance
Other ways to get rid of large or bulky items
You can also download the ZeroNet app from Tech-Takeback to get your small electrical items collected from your home for free.
Neither our bulky waste service, nor any of the above services, can be used to get rid of building waste created by a trader or building company.
Trade and building companies must, by law, dispose of waste themselves legally or use a registered waste company.
You may be able to find a waste service on LoveJunk, an online marketplace for waste removal and reuse.