Use this form to ask us to repair your council home.

Before starting you should make sure who's responsible for the repair, as there are some repairs you'll need to carry out yourself.

If the repair is urgent you can call us on 0800 052 6140 instead.

If the repair is for a suspected gas leak, please call the National grid on 0800 111 999.