Report a problem with a public right of way

You can use this form to report a problem with a public right of way including:

  • a blocked path
  • an overgrown path
  • missing or broken signs
  • a broken style or gate

You'll need to tell us:

  • your own address and contact details
  • what type of problem you are reporting
  • where the problem is

We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.
Find more information about how we use your data inĀ our privacy and data notice.

Pleas start by entering your address.