Report a problem and request a clean-up

Tell us if there's a problem in the street or a public place that needs cleaning up.

Use this form to report:

  • overflowing or broken communal bins
  • the address of someone who has left their bins out
  • a full litter bin
  • an unused box or bin that you want to return
  • a stray box or bin
  • dangerous and hazardous waste, including drugs litter and oil spillages
  • dumped items and waste, known as fly-tipping 
  • flyering litter or flyposting
  • graffiti in public places
  • broken street furniture
  • litter and dog mess
  • waste problems caused by a business
  • dead animals - not missing pets
  • weeds

You'll need to tell us where the problem is and give us a description of the problem.

We do not monitor this form outside office hours.