Report housing fraud
The council is committed to stamping out fraud. If you suspect someone is committing housing fraud against the council we would like to know about it. You can either give us the details below, call the council's anti-fraud hotline on 01273 291700 or email email@example.com.
There are four main areas of housing fraud:
- unlawfully subletting
- obtaining a property by deception
- claiming a property illegally following the death of a tenant
- applying to buy your home dishonestly
You'll need to tell us:
- your own address and contact details
- what type of fraud you suspect and how long you think it has been going on for
- the name of the tenants if know
- the address of the property
- a description of the tenants and their vehicle if they have one
Any details provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and your identity will be protected. You can report the suspected fraud anonymously but please give us as much information as possible to help our investigations.
We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.
Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.
Please start by entering your address.Start