You can use this form to:
- ask for a street name or numbering on a new development or conversion
- change an existing address
- ask for an address to be listed with Royal Mail
If you are a resident, you can register a new street name or number as a resident.
You'll need to tell us:
- the address of the business
- status of the building works
- your planning application number, if you have one
If you have submitted a request for address registration we will only contact you if we have a query about what you submitted. Otherwise we will continue with the registration process and respond to you to confirm once this process is completed. Please be aware that this is currently taking over 2 months.
If your query is about a different issue, a member of our team will contact you as soon as they can.
We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.
Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.