Register a new street name or number as a developer or business

You can use this form to:

  • ask for a street name or numbering on a new development or conversion
  • change an existing address
  • ask for an address to be listed with Royal Mail

If you are a resident, you can register a new street name or number as a resident.

You'll need to tell us:

  • the address of the business
  • status of the building works
  • your planning application number, if you have one

We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.
Find more information about how we use your data inĀ our privacy and data notice.