The City Plan Part Two scoping paper was agreed for consultation at the 16 June 2016 Economic Development and Culture Committee (PDF 3.8MB). Consultation ran for 12 weeks from 30 June to 5pm on 22 September 2016.
The scoping paper is still available for information.
- City Plan Part Two Scoping Paper (full version) (PDF 874KB)
- A Summary document (PDF 70KB) is also available
- Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report (PDF 2.1MB)
- Sustainability Appraisal Appendix D Map (PDF 10.5MB)
Views were also gathered at a number of consultation workshops and the notes of the following consultation events are published for information:
- Stakeholder Consultation 8th September 2016 (resident/amenity/ LAT groups) (172KB PDF)
- Sustainability and Environment Consultation 9th September 2016 (181KB PDF)
- Professional Forum Consultation 13th September 2016 (182KB PDF)
- Brighton & Hove Economic Partnership Consultation 13 September 2016 (92KB PDF)