Planning enforcement complaint

Use this form to make a complaint about:

  • a property or development that has had unauthorised changes
  • unauthorised works to a listed building
  • an unauthorised change of use of land or buildings
  • a breach of condition
  • breach of a Construction Environmental Management Plan (CEMP) or Demolition Environmental Management Plan (DEMP)
  • an unauthorised advertisement (including unauthorised estate agents’ board)
  • untidy land or a neglected building

Do not use this form to:

  • submit an anonymous complaint
  • rectify a civil matter such as a boundary or party wall dispute
  • report an unsafe structure - go to our Building Control page
  • report noise or other environmental disturbance go to our - Environmental Health service page

Go to our Planning Enforcement page to find our Planning Enforcement Policy.

Anonymous complaints will not be investigated, and we will require your address.

Please start by entering your address.

Then you'll need to provide:

  • your contact details
  • the address of the property or land that you're concerned about
  • details about the property owner or developer
  • information about the unauthorised changes, including supporting evidence 

If you need help to fill in this form, you can:

We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.

Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.