- To provide a high quality of customer service
- To provide a consistent level and standard of service
- To manage expectations and give advice on the service we offer
- To continuously improve the customer experience of using the Planning and Building Control Service
- To be open and transparent to manage expectations and implement standards that will support this approach
- Telephones - Respond to phone messages in 5 working days.
- Emails - Respond to emails in 5 working days
- Provide an email update/feedback on applications
- Provide an informative up to date voicemail message
How we are doing
Latest figures, published in July 2022, show that the speed and impact of our service has improved.
There was a 7.76% increase in planning applications but our speed of service was above government standards.
Less planning application were also rejected because of the support we provided to residents and developers.
Read more about our service improvements.