Advertisement applications

When you need advertisement consent

You may need to apply for advertisement consent to display an advertisement bigger than 0.3 square metres (or any size if illuminated) on the front of, or outside, your property (be it a house or business premises).

The following guidance should be referred to if you think that you need planning permission:

Brighton & Hove Local Plan policies

Further information is available from the Planning Portal.