Due to the recent Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak many staff are not able to answer office phones. Please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can leave a message on our answerphone, but there may be a delay in getting back to you. This is because of the pressure the current situation has put on our service. Please do not hesitate to request site inspections using the above email address.
You'll need to give us at least one working days’ notice.
Make sure you include:
- address of the site that needs a visit
- the nature of the inspection you need
- the name and phone number of the person requesting the visit
- whether there's someone self isolating - due to being exposed to the virus or recovering from the virus - at the property
We will be aiming to continue business as usual during this exceptional period. Thank you.
We will contact you after we have checked your application to tell you how much you need to pay.
Download the table of building regulations application fees as a guide to how much your application might cost.
If you think your building works will cost more than £100,000, please phone 01273 292 050 to discuss your application fees.
Building Notices - when you need to pay
We'll ask you to pay the fee for your Building Notice application after we've checked your application and we have all the information required.
Our fee is for all the inspections, plus the final certificate.
Full Plans application - when you need to pay
We'll ask you to pay a Full Plans application in two stages:
- You pay the Plan Charge after our team has checked your application and we've all the information we need. After payment, your plan will be sent for approval by our plan checking officer.
- After work has started on site and we've carried out the first inspection, we'll invoice you for the Inspection Charge. This invoice is for all the inspections that take place before work is complete, plus the final certificate.
Pay online or by phone
Go to our online payments page and pay by credit or debit card.
Or pay by phone on 01273 292 050.