Return your resident parking permit

Find out how you can request a refund for your resident parking permit.

If you are moving out of your parking zone or you no longer need your resident parking permit, you may be able to get a refund. 

If you use MyAccount 

If your permit is registered with MyAccount, you can sign in and change your address. 

Sign in to MyAccount 

You should change your address under the ‘Personal Details’ tab on the left side of your screen. You will see a button that says ‘Tell us you’re moving’. Then follow the instructions.  

After doing this you’ll see a message in red around the ‘Parking, Travel and Transport’ button. You must do this bit so that Parking Services are alerted to your change of address. Please follow the instructions.  

If you don’t use MyAccount 

If you haven't created a MyAccount, you'll need to send us a message to change your name or address.  

Use our online form to send us a message. We'll then tell you what documents we'll need to see to complete the changes.