What you'll need to renew
Proof of address
We'll ask you to upload evidence of your address each time you renew your permit. This is to check you are still eligible for a permit and helps to prevent fraud.
You'll need to upload a copy of a proof of address. This must be addressed to you and dated within the last 3 months.
This can be something like a:
- utility bill
- bank statement
- council tax bill for the current financial year
- mortgage or tenancy agreement
Vehicle's insurance or registration document
You'll need to upload either your vehicle's insurance document or your vehicle registration document.
If you upload your vehicle's insurance document, it must show that:
- you are the main driver or a secondary driver on the policy
- the vehicle is kept overnight at the address you are applying for
If you upload your V5c Vehicle Registration document it must show the vehicle is registered :
- in your name
- at the address you are applying for