Parking permits - change your address or name

Find out what you need to do if your name changes or you change address.

If you are moving address or no longer require your permit, you may be eligible for a refund.

Log in to MyAccount to change your details

If you have a MyAccount (the new online permit system), you can now log in to change your address or name.

Send a message to change your name or address 

If you haven't created a MyAccount, you'll need to send us a message to change your name or address. 

Use our online form to send us a message. We'll then tell you what documents we'll need to see to complete the changes. 

If you have moved to a parking zone with a waiting list please see our waiting list information

What to do if you can't access the internet

If you cannot access the internet we'll help you fill in the online form.

You may need to take extra steps after the phone call to finish your application, like providing proof of address or vehicle documents by post.

The parking services phone line is open to support you if you're not able to access our service through the website and online forms. Officers answering these calls will only be able to assist you completing online forms.

If you need help, phone 01273 296 622 between 9am and 1:30pm Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.