Pay your parking or bus lane fine
How to pay your parking or bus lane fine, also known as a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN).
What to do about your fine
- parking fines, when you park in a way that breaks our parking rules
- bus lane fines, when you drive in a lane for buses and taxis
- bus gate fines, when you drive in a short section of road for buses and authorised vehicles
When you log in to pay or appeal your fine, we will give you a code and a short description of the rule you've broken. The codes are set by the Department for Transport and are called contravention codes. There may also be photographs for you to review.
If you accept the reason for the fine, you can pay it. If you don't accept the reason for the fine, you can appeal it.
Do not pay your fine if you intend to appeal it. We can’t refund a fine after it's been paid.
Find out how to appeal a parking fine.
Pay a fine online
You cannot pay your parking fine through MyAccount.
You will need your:
- PCN number - this is on the notice you received, if you don’t have your PCN, you can contact us to find out your PCN number
- vehicle registration number
Other information available on the PCN payment portal
By logging into the PCN payment portal you can find:
- where, when and why you received a fine, including photo and video evidence
- how much you owe
- when your Penalty Charge is due to increase, and how much you’ll have to pay
Other ways to pay your fine
Pay by phone
Phone 01273 296 622