To view our current permit prices please visit our permit price page.
Zone borders on this map are approximate. Always check street signs before you park.
Where parking zone C is
Controlled parking zone C covers the area around Kemp Town and Queen's Park.
How the zone works
In this zone there are:
- some areas set aside for the use of permit holders only
- some areas which are shared between permit holders and paid parking
- some areas set aside for paid parking only
- short lengths of the highway which are marked out for loading bays
- resident, visitor, carers, hotel and business permits available for this specific area
- car club, disabled and motorcycle bays available
- doctors, taxis and ambulance bays also available
Properties within ‘private’ roads and properties defined as being within a car free development are only eligible for visitor parking permits.
What hours the restrictions operate
Always check the signs on street. They will give you the information you need when you're parking.
|Permit bays||Monday to Sunday||9am to 8pm|
|Paid parking bays||Monday to Sunday||9am to 8pm|
|Shared paid parking and permit bays||Monday to Sunday||9am to 8pm|
For all other restrictions please check the sign on the street.
Map of the zone
See a map of the controlled parking zones in Brighton & Hove. To find your road type in your house number and name of the road.
You can zoom in and out to see the streets in zone C.