Tips for using pay and display machines
When using pay and display machines please remember to:
- check the sign to see the maximum time you can stay in the bay
- check the tariff on the machine that you're using
- insert the correct money
- make sure that all money has registered before you press the green button to produce the ticket
- check the signs and lines on the road to make sure that you are parked in a pay and display bay
- not overstay the maximum amount of time stated on the sign on the street
- not return to the same bay within the time stated on the sign on the street
|Length of stay (up to) - Low 11-hour tariff
You can also pay for your parking session using PayByPhone.
To help you plan on-street parking, check our list of streets in this zone where there is at least one pay and display machine.