Proofs of business or trading

Find out which documents you can use as proofs of business or trading for a business or traders parking permit.

Acceptable proofs of business or trading

You can use:

  • utility bill - dated within 3 months
  • business rates - for the current year
  • business credit card or bank statement – dated within 3 months
  • tenancy agreement or lease of trade premises - dated and signed within 3 months 
  • letter from inland revenue - dated for the current tax year
  • invoice issued from another business to yours - dated within the last 3 months
  • business insurance policy – for the current year 

This list is not exhaustive, other proofs of trading can be provided if necessary.