Read our latest service update
Parking Permit centre
The Parking Permit centre at Hove Town Hall is closed.
The Customer Service Centres are open in Brighton Town Hall and Hove Town Hall.
What is available at Customer Service Centres
You can find:
- free internet access, computers, scanners and phones to contact the council or access services
- support from staff to use the facilities
- basic signposting to the relevant council service, to contact online or over the phone
What is not available at Customer Service Centres
You will not be able to:
- get face to face service from specific teams, like Parking services, Concessionary Travel
- buy or collect parking permits
- pay parking fines
You can apply for visitor permits and resident permits, including renewal of resident permits, through MyAccount.
Log into MyAccount
Types of permits
To find out more about the controlled parking zones please see our pages on zone information.
Renew your permit
Change of details
Please let us know as soon as possible if any details for your permit need to be updated.
If you cannot access the internet, we'll help you fill in the online form.
You may need to take extra steps after the phone call to finish your application, like providing proof of address or vehicle documents by post.
The parking services phone line is open to support you if you're not able to access our service through the website and online forms. Officers answering these calls will only be able to assist you completing online forms.
If you need help, phone 01273 296 622 between 9am and 1:30pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays.