Parking Permit centre
The Parking Permit centre at Hove Town Hall is closed. You can contact Parking services online.
Customer Service Centres
Our Customer Service Centres are open in both Brighton Town Hall and Hove Town Hall. You can access a range of council services and our staff are always there to help.
At the Customer Service Centres you can get:
- free internet access and use computers, scanners and phones to contact or transact with council services
- support from staff to use these facilities
- basic signposting to the relevant council service (to be contacted via online or over the phone)
Services that are not available include:
- face to face service from specific teams, for example, Parking services, Concessionary Travel
- buying or collection of parking permits
- payment of parking fines
For details of how we handle the information that you provide to us, please read our privacy and data page and see our privacy notices
Business, traders, and essential work permits
We offer business, trader, and essential working permits to allow daily business life to take place in Brighton & Hove.