Reducing parental conflict training
This 1-day training equips practitioners with knowledge and understanding about parental conflict:
- the causes of conflict
- the difference between constructive and destructive conflict
- the impact of poorly managed conflict on children
Practitioners receive a toolkit that includes:
- visual relationship insights
- practical activities and exercises to be used with an individual parent or a couple.
To request a place on this training please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online E-learning for practitioners
These e-learning modules are available to any practitioner working with families in any capacity. Each module takes 45 minutes to complete.
- module 1 – understanding parental conflict and its impact on child outcomes
- module 2 – recognising and supporting parents in conflict
- module 3 – working with parents in conflict
- module 4 – parental Conflict: the role of supervisors and managers
To find out more about this training and request access please send an email to email@example.com.