NHS Test and Trace Posters
NHS Test and Trace; changes for Businesses
As restrictions ease and venues reopen, it is essential that we have an enhanced contract tracing system in place to help respond to outbreaks quickly and prevent transmission of COVID-19.
To help achieve this, you must comply with the Collection of Contact Details Regulations which require you to:
- display an official NHS QR code poster
- request that customers and visitors scan the NHS QR code or provide their contact details
- keep a record of all staff including shift times
- keep information securely for 21 days before destroying it, and provide it to NHS Test and Trace if requested
New NHS QR Poster
The NHS QR code poster has also been updated. Although the code from the previous NHS QR poster will continue to work, you should download the new poster to create a coronavirus NHS QR code for your venue.
Posters to support you and your staff
Download these posters to find out about:
- the new way NHS Test and trace alert visitors of outbreaks
- venue check in regulations
- why visitors should check in to your venue
You can also view these posters in an accessible format.