COVID-19 primary and autumn booster vaccinations are only available until Sunday 12 February for anyone who’s eligible.
A primary booster is the third COVID-19 vaccination for all those aged 16 and over.
Autumn boosters are available for those: aged 50 and over, at higher risk due to a health condition, or those that care for people at risk.
Make sure you’ve had all the COVID-19 vaccines you’re eligible for so that you have the best possible protection against serious illness.
Get your COVID-19 vaccinations in Brighton & Hove this week:
Walk in (18+):
- Wednesday 8 February: 10.30am-2.30pm Tesco Superstore Hove (18+ walk-in, no appointment needed)
- Thursday 9 February: 10.30am-2.30pm Outside Hove Polyclinic (18+ walk-in, no appointment needed)
- Friday 10 February: 10.30am-2.30pm St Peter's Church (18+ walk-in, no appointment needed)
Book an appointment:
- Saturday 11 February: 10am-2pm Portslade Health Centre (quiet session for ages 5-15, call 0300 303 8060 to make an appointment)
- Saturday 11 February: 3-5pm Portslade Health Centre (18+ call 0300 303 8060 to make an appointment)
- Sunday 12 February: 9-11am Portslade Health Centre (5-15, book appointment online or call 0300 303 8060)
- Sunday 12 February: 12-4pm Portslade Health Centre (18+ book appointment online or call 0300 303 8060)
Appointments are also available to book for all ages at some pharmacies in the city: call 119 or go to www.nhs.uk/covid-booster
If you already have an appointment scheduled for a booster dose after 12 February it will still go ahead.
First and second doses will continue to be available after 12 February for anyone who still needs to get theirs.
You’ll be able to book online or by calling 119 for appointments for both children and adults, and the regular walk-in sessions will also be available for adults.
Help to get a COVID-19 vaccine
You can talk to the vaccine team about any concerns you have including: which vaccine you need, where to go, how to book, help with transport or any worries you have about needles, getting an injection, leaving the house or side effects.
Please call 0300 303 8060 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) or email email@example.com
More information about COVID-19 vaccinations
For further information about the vaccination programme, visit the Sussex Health and Care COVID-19 vaccination web page.
For information in multiple languages, look at the Sussex Interpreting Service COVID-19 web page