The Wish ward by-election in Hove takes place this Thursday 8 December and we want to ensure everyone who has a right to vote can do so.
There has been talk within the ward that some people haven’t yet received their postal votes.
We believe this to only be a handful of people and could be due to the recent postal strikes.
If you have not received your postal vote, please call 01273 291999.
To make sure voters have the correct information, please read the following:
- If you have received a postal vote for this election, it is because you asked to vote by post
- You will not be able to vote in a polling station
Completed postal votes
Your completed postal vote must be received by the Returning Officer by 10pm on Thursday 8 December 2022.
Completed postal votes can also be handed in at:
- Hove Town Hall 9am to 4:30pm, Monday to Wednesday, and Thursday up to 10pm, or
- Any polling station in the ward from 7am to 10pm on polling day
The polling stations in Wish ward are:
- St Leonard's Church Hall, Glebe Villas, BN3 5SL
- Wish Road Pavilion, Aldrington Recreation Ground, BN3 4LN
- Holy Cross Church Hall, Tamworth Road, BN3 5FJ
- Sanders House Communal Room, Ingram Crescent West, BN3 5NW.