Join us at MCFES – Brighton & Hove’s MultiCultural Festival – on Saturday 9 July.
The free event is organised by Brighton & Hove City Council’s BME Workers Forum, with the support of the council.
While this is the second planned event, the first in 2019 fell victim to atrocious unseasonable weather. We hope for a better day this year!
Celebrate and enjoy!
Come along to enjoy music, food, dance, community stalls and much more. There’s also a free prize draw!
The festival starts at 11am and runs through to 6pm on the seafront’s East Piazza (by the i360), Lower Kings Road, Brighton BN1 2LN.
Acts on show include…
- African Night fever African music for all lovers of world music
- Beleza School of samba traditional samba school
- Dragon dance from Nam Yang Community Association
- Indian dance from Gujarati Cultural Society & Indian Punjabi Society
- King Tafari Love Reggae original sound system since 1985
- Super Dupes Band costal funk and fusion band
Thanks very much to the event sponsors AP Security, British Airways i360, GMB Sussex, the Grand Hotel, the Hilton Brighton Metropole and Unison Brighton & Hove.
Visit the MCFES facebook event for all the latest information on the day…
We hope to see you there!