Where to find the mobile vaccination service this week, 23 - 27 June
This week a new walk-in vaccination clinic will open on Hove Lawns for the first time on Saturday. Everyone over the age of 18 who wants to get their first jab is welcome to come along, no appointment necessary.
And the mobile vaccination ambulance is making as special appearance at the Whitehawk Fun Day on Saturday.
Where and when
Wednesday 23 June, 11am to 4pm
- Tesco Superstore (car park), Church Road, Hove BN3 2DL
Thursday 24 June, 11am to 4pm
- Newhaven: Lower Place Car Park, Lower Place, BN9 9FA
Friday 25 June, 10.30am to 2.30pm
- St Peter’s Church car park, York Place, Brighton BN1 4GU
Saturday 26 June, 10am to 2.30pm
- Hove lawns - new walk in service for everyone 18 and over, no booking necessary
Saturday 26 June, 10.30am to 2.30pm
- Whitehawk Fun Day, East Brighton Football Ground
Sunday 27 June, 10.30am to 2.30pm
- Brunswick Square, Western Rd (pavement between Western Road and the square), Brighton BN3 1EJ
Who can attend
- The new walk-in service on Hove Lawns is for everyone over the age of 18 who wants to get their first jab - no appointment necessary
- The mobile vaccination bus and ambulance service is for everyone over 30 who cannot get to one of the main vaccination centers and is getting their first vaccination (not second)
How to book for the mobile vaccination bus and ambulance service
Call 0300 303 8060 or drop in on the day.
If travelling to your vaccination is an obstacle, a free transport service for people who don’t have means to travel can be booked by phone on 0300 303 8060 from 10am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
More like this
New confirmed cases of Covid-19 in Brighton & Hove have increased sharply by 160% on last week’s numbers. Symptom-free lateral flow tests helped find cases in time to take action to slow the virus.
With new cases of Covid-19 rising sharply this week, Councillor Phélim Mac Cafferty, Leader of Brighton & Hove City Council, urges everyone to help bring infections down to keep our city safe.